Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Far Away

   I like my life. For the most part it is a pretty good life. There are have been some interesting experiences in the past week that made my life more exciting for a little bit. Anyways, even though my life is good, I can't help but feel like I want something to change. I want to go somewhere different and see something new. I feel like my college life hasn't been that different than high school in some ways. I've been dreaming all my life of exploring the world and seeing what it has to offer but lately that dreaming has intensified  immensely. I keep mulling over different options in my head of how I could leave or change my current living situation. I guess I'll just have to see what happens.  

  This song perfectly describes how I feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment