Ok so I haven't been up on blogging and all that jazz but last semester was pretty busy. I went skydiving on 11/11/11 with all these cuties. It was my friend Katie's 19th birthday and she wanted to jump out of a plane on her special day. It was pretty sweet. I wasn't really nervous at all I thought I would be scared once I looked out over the edge but It didn't faze me.
( We look real hot in those Jumpsuits. We know how to work it)
Then in December I had finals Blah. I realized I still had two temples to go SO I went to the Draper temple and for my final Temple in the year 2011 I went to the Bountiful temple. I've been very busy working on school this semester so I haven't had very many crazy adventures but summer is on it's way and I have some fun stuff planned! So stay tuned.

No comments:
Post a Comment