Sunday, January 16, 2011
First week of School
Well Spring semester is upon me and this was the first week. I have always liked going to school after a long break. I like the anticipation of what my classes will be like and what kind of people will I meet. Well this week went pretty well. I went to my classes filled with wonder and possibilities and things were average and that is okay. I like my institute classes. I like how even though I have never met anyone in my institute classes before I feel like I know them. It's nice to have that time in your day when you can leave the cares of the world behind and focus on eternity and what you need to work on to be more like Jesus Christ. School sometimes hard and stressful but it is necessary. I'm glad I have the opportunity to go to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment