Thursday, April 21, 2011

WOWZA


Wow. I didn't realize all the work that goes into maintaining a blog. I kind of stink at it. Well Spring semester is now almost over. :) It's been a great adventure for sure. I never realized how much I procastinated until this semester. I am basically a pro. I am on the home stretch and in a couple weeks I will have officially finished my freshman year of college. Where does the time go? Sheesh.

On another note I have planned my next adventure. Since the year is 2011, I plan to visit 11 different temple before the year is over. I have been to Logan and Salt lake, as you can tell I have a ways to go.I have been pretty interested in family history lately. I have had such a fun time finding family names and taking them to the temple. I just feel happy when I am in the temple. This is one adventure I hope will bring me closer to my ancestors and my father in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment