I went to California after finals to visit my sister and brother in law and their little baby. My nephew is a wiggly guy, he wiggles all around the floor all day long. I could tell when he was getting tired but he would try to fight it. He would still be wiggly sitting in the rocking chair while I was trying to calm him. I thought "you want to sleep so just be quiet and still. If you would just be quiet and still then you could get the thing you want". My mind would then flash to our Heavenly Father saying perhaps the same thing. Be quiet and still and you will receive the answers you want. D&C 101:6 "Be still and know that I am God". So often I wiggle my way through the day to the tasks I feel I need to perform without realizing the revelation I could receive if I stopped wiggling for a minute. I could get what I want in this case peace of mind and answers to questions.

love the way you think! So true! Great blog.
ReplyDelete