Friday, July 22, 2011

Idaho Falls Temple Trip

We decided to go on an adventure to the Idaho Falls Temple. My mom wanted to go because that is where my grandparents were married and we had never been there before. I never pass up a trip to the temple so I was happy to go. My siblings came with and we all did baptisms for the family names I found. It was lots of fun and really beautiful. The baptistry is different from any of the others I have seen, they have huge murals on every wall that are really cool. Unfortunately, the grounds were completely being redone and outside the temple looked like a mess but thankfully the Snake River helps to make a nice picture. 6 temples down and 5 more to go!



                                                                                                
                                                       This picture makes me laugh every time.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! The picture of Ben is the best. Only a few more temples to go!

    ReplyDelete