Friday, October 28, 2011
Temple Number 8
Last friday was fall break and so we didn't have any classes. I decided it would be a perfect time to go to Temple number 8- Jordan River. I went with my friend Katie and we had a fun time, it seemed however that everybody else had that day off and also had the same idea. It was pretty crowded and it took us about 2 hours to do our names. South Jordan temples are pretty crowded. It was interesting we walk into to the chapel part of the baptistry and there was a temple worker playing prelude on an organ, it was very different. The Temple has a major 80s feeling to it, it's not like the other newer temples I've been going to lately. It was nice, even though it was crowed the workers were friendly and nice. Only 3 more temples to go! Which ones do you think I should go to?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment